Energetic Operations Assistant ASAP 100% (m/f)
Gaining first experience in the reinsurance industry
Joining a global and renowned reinsurance company
About Our Client
Our client is a global reinsurance company. For the yearly renewal of contracts with their clients they need extra support and are looking for a dynamic operations assistant from September 2018 till January 2019. If you have first experience in the insurance sector or are a student studying in a related field then this could be your first step into the financial service industry working for a renowned reinsurance company.
- Working under the supervision of the operations manager
- Providing assistants and technical support to the operations and the underwriting teams.
- Making sure that all teams have captured submission/contract data correctly and according to the guidelines
- Refreshing, organizing and everyday inspection of the day-book report, that recaps all transactions from the previous day, review any potential issues with the respective underwriting team(s)
- Check and process all requests for business partner changes in the client relationship management tool
- Support the quarterly review process
The Successful Applicant
- Commercial apprenticeship or high school diploma
- 2 years of work experience in an office environment
- Advantageous is previous Insurance/Reinsurance experience
- English fluent is a must in writing and spoken
- Additional languages are welcomed
- IT affinity and good skills in MS Office applications
- Attention to detail, organized and precise working method
- Experience with SICS is a big plus but not a must
What's on Offer
If you are interested in the reinsurance industry and want to get a first glimpse then this is the chance for you. Apply to join a global reinsurance company, adding a big name on your CV and gain first-hand experience in the financial service sector.