EA to VP Finance - 80% - 1 year assignment
Global Industrial company based in Geneva area
Support to VP Finance - English Fluent and Excel Proficient
About Our Client
Our client is a global industrial company.
Responsible for scheduling and managing the VP's calendar including prioritizing and resolving related conflicts and competing demands, proactively scheduling important meetings with internal and external individuals and maintaining an organized office.
Organizes and coordinates international/domestic travel and related requirements to include: travel authorizations, flight tickets, hotel bookings, visas, airport transfers, expense reports.
Provides support in arranging Finance meetings including collation of speaking notes and/or briefing notes, handling logistics, such as conference registrations, room reservations (internal and external), and local travel.
Works closely with the VP Finance on special projects and Audit and Finance & Investment Committee activities. Proofreads, answers, and composes routine correspondence both hand written and electronic, including donor and board communications and other partner related materials; prepares selective summaries and any follow-up actions for the VP.
Supports and coordinates Audit and Finance & Investment Committee meeting arrangements including teleconferences and minute taking as required. Coordinates, plans, and organizes small-to large-scale meetings.
Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to; transcribing dictation, scanning, copying, faxing, filing, and data entry.
Collects and opens mail addressed to the Finance/Accounting; forwards correspondence to appropriate staff for action.
Completes various forms, including: purchase requisitions, shipping requests, travel expense reports, requests for payment, consultancy agreements, etc.
Undertakes special assignments/projects on a wide variety of issues as requested by the VP and Finance Directors.
Contributes to the excellent reputation of the VP's office through professional, friendly and respectful interactions internally and externally. Performs other duties as required and/or assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 5 years supporting Executives.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage calendars and effectively maintain records and files.
- Experience in organizing meetings, preparing and monitoring budgets, assisting with travel and hotel accommodations, and providing general office operations support.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain professional, friendly, and cordial relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors.
- Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Expert level written and verbal communications.
- Proficiency in grammar, spelling and proofreading.
- Ability to understand and interpret policies and procedures as well as apply them with consistency.
What's on Offer
To be discussed.