Distribution Planner (m/f)
You have a strong knowledge in 3PL management
You are leader for distribution planning
About Our Client
Our client is a large company leader in its sector.
- Manage 'Ship Complete On Time' (SCOT) and 'Available to PLT' performance
- Implementation of tools and dashboards for metric visibility and communication
- Root cause analysis to improve SCOT and 'Available to PLT' performance
- Share forecasts to the third party logistics
- Work closely with customer service, third party logistic and manufacturing/production planning to be able to respond swiftly regarding issues, request, allocations on products or deliveries
- Daily communication with poles about supply challenges, escalations and requests
- Coordinate reprioritizations together with Modality Planner, Sales and Customer Service based on customer requirements and communicate with clear visibility to all stakeholders/regions
- Keep internal tools up to date in order to support best customer service teams providing reliable information towards end customers (ex: COPE, Bioprod...)
- Manage stocking policies and planning parameters to deliver fulfilment and inventory metrics
- Has awareness and actively works to ensure compliance with restrictions and regulations within the chain of distribution
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree and 2 years of experience working in logistics, or supply chain management OR a High School diploma/GED and 5 years of work experience in logistics or supply chain management
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality
- Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
- Proficient knowledge, understanding and leadership for International Trade Compliance, identify, report and resolve any trade compliance issues.
What's on Offer
Please send us a CV in PDF.