Customer Service Coordinator (m/w) - 100%
Solid experience as a as customer serivce coordinator within the FMCG industry
Solid experience in logistics or supply chain
À propos de notre client
Our client is a global consumer goods company with its international operations hub based in the Zurich area. As an addition to the Customer Service Department we are currently looking for an experienced and motivated customer service coordinator.
Description du poste
As part of a multicultural, dynamic team you will be responsible to provide international clients with a high level of customer service by carrying out the following tasks:
- Delivering excellent customer service by ensuring orders are processed in a timely and accurate manner
- Order entry and data maintenance in SAP
- Coordination of international deliveries in collaboration with the logistics department
- Regularly monitoring and following up on deliveries to ensure a maximum level of customer satisfaction
- Handling claims and escalating issues when needed
- Working together with internal stakeholders to improve customer service processes
- Successfully completed commercial education or equivalent
- At least 3 years of solid working experience in a similar position (customer service, order processing, sales support)
- Past experience in a multicultural organization with a global client base is preferred
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), any other language (German, Mandarin, Korean etc.) is an asset
- Experience with ERP system (eg. SAP), MS Office (Excel in particular) and general IT- Affinity
- Strong communication skills and customer orientated personality
- Ability to grasp the bigger picture and to think "outside of the box"
- Agile and independent approach to work with a "can-do" attitude
- Reliable team player with a global outlook
The inclusive culture of the company embraces diversity of thought and empowers individuals to think as entrepreneurs. The selected candidate will also be awarded with competitive benefits, services and resources.