Credit Analyst (m/w)
You have 3-5 years' experience in credit risk in a Trading House or Bank
You know the commodity business and transactions
Our client is a commodity trading house based in Lausanne area.
- Perform credit review and prepare credit proposals for various counterparts (suppliers, customers, warehouses...)
- Analyze counterparts financial data and other market-related information
- Assess KYC applications and KYC renewal of counterparts (supplier, customer, warehouse, shipping companies...)
- Analyze the credit exposures and monitor their compliance with the credit limits and/or credit policy
- Prepare weekly credit exposure reports to senior management
- Assist with the mitigation of the credit risk (credit insurance)
- Assist with the review and development of credit risk related policies and procedures
- Assist to improve the efficiency and organization of the credit department
- Maintain close interactions with internal stakeholders (traders, legal, finance, operations and accounting)
- Bachelor (equivalent or higher) degree in Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or similar
- 3-5 years experience in credit risk management, ideally within a trading house or bank. Candidate with 2-3 years experience as corporate credit risk analyst may be considered in the event they can show other relevant experience (e.g. audit, accounting...)
- Knowledge of the commodity business and transactions
- Good analytical and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral knowledge of English is essential. Any additional language is a plus.
A permanent role in an international commodity trading house based in Lausanne area.