Credit Analyst Associate (m/w)
You have 2-3 years' experience in the banking/financial environment
You are fluent in English and in Spanish
About Our Client
Our client is a Commodity Trading company based in Lausanne.
- Develop and maintain the Group credit risk dashboards and KPIs to report exposures with counterparts, countries and different portfolios. To do so, the position holder will collaborate with the credit stakeholders in the different offices in order to gather and consolidate information, and ensure all credit risks are duly reported (AR, MTM...)
- support the Global Head of Credit Risk on a wide set of projects and activities, in the review, development and communication of the Group Credit Risk policies and procedures, in conducting day-to-day portfolio surveillance in order to manage financial risks, etc.
- Perform credit risk analysis on an assigned portfolio of counterparts and understand the risks associated to the transactions, in order to propose adequate limits as well as risk mitigation solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- Master degree in Finance, Economics and/or computer engineering, IT
- 2-3 years experience in the banking/financial environment
- Self-starter with ability to adapt to a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage independently own work flow/priorities and high level of initiative
- Strong project management skills as well as attention to detail
- Advanced computer skills (MS Excel, Access, VBA, SQL, Tableau)
- Strong communication skills able to work in an international environment and to multitask cross-functionally
- Fluent in English and Spanish, French a plus
- Willing to travel internationally (up to 20%)
What's on Offer
A permanent role in a dynamic environment with the possibility to learn a lot and grow within the company