Consultant- Opertional Efficiency 100% - Temp 6 months
6 month temporary mission starting ASAP
Changement and Project Management
About Our Client
Our client is an international organisation.
Grant Regulations and project management
- Coordinategrantmanagementregulations /operationalpolicyandprocessdevelopmentacross divisionsanddepartments,ensuringqualitydeliverablesalignedwithoperationalefficiencyapproachusingrigorouswork planningandprojectmanagementapproach:
- Proposing timelines
- Defining tasks and resource requirements
- Executing project activities as planned
- Tracking deliverables
- Conducting stakeholder management activities as assigned
- Monitoring and reporting on progress and proactive problem resolution to achieve deliverables
Grant operational system design
- Track and propose future operational systems needs and provide assessment of resource needs and benefits;
- Develop and revise grant management procedures in consultation with business owners;
- Coordinate with the relevant business process owners and Specialist, Operational Integration to conduct an integrated review to assess the impact of proposed changes to policies and regulations on procedures, systems and data;
- Develop business requirements and coordinate with IT on solutions development; review translation into functional specifications; draft test scripts; coordinate with IT and the Specialists, Operational Integration on data migration strategy, timelines and requirements ensuring data migration and integration is completed on time;
Business process change management & support
- In coordination with business owners and GM Change Coordination team, develop change management plan and materials (i.e., communications, training and launch planning) for policy, process and systems changes guaranteeing the stewardship of all stakeholders;
- Execute change management activities as assigned
- Implement an end-user support model for business process, ensure high-quality and timely support and regular tracking of user queries and incidents.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in operations, public policy, public health, finance, economics, business administration, informational technology, engineering or other relevant area or equivalent professional training.
Qualification in project management or equivalent, or work experience in a project management/change management/business improvement capacity and/or qualifications
An excellent knowledge of English and preferably a good working knowledge of French or one of the following: Arabic, Chinese, Russian, and Spanish. Knowledge of other languages would be an asset.
Business process improvement
Excellent computer skills including PowerPoint, Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment
Good written and verbal communication skills
Strong presentation and facilitation skills
What's on Offer