Business Controller (M/F) - Lausanne
Fast growing healthcare start-up
External audit experience within Big4 is mandatory
About Our Client
Our client is an fast growing start up specialised in health-care/pharmaceutical products
- Contribute to the implementation and the maintain of the internal control system
- Design and document accounting procedures and policies including instruction to our subsidiaries
- Perform performance review of the manufacturing activities (production and purchasing variance, inventory)
- Build performance reporting indicators to support ongoing discussions with Supply Chain, Operations and
- Manufacturing Leaders and improve processes to maximize their performance
- Manage the standard costing calculations within the Financial Systems
- Management of suppliers and partners of the Group within the Financial Systems
- Participate to the consolidation process and contribute to set up tools to improve the accuracy and quality of the reporting to the management and the board
The Successful Applicant
- 1-3 years of experience in an auditing firm or similar functions in an international environment.
- Degree in Economics/Finance/Controlling
- You have strong analytics and project management skills and are ease in the use of major IT tools.
- You are well organized and think in terms of processes with a view of continuous improvement.
- You are able to set up priorities and respect deadlines.
- You are adaptive and able to work in a fast-growing environment.
- You are fluent in English (spoken & written), with ability to communicate with colleagues from different cultures
- and background. Other languages a plus.
- Experience with an integrated system (SAP, Dynamic 365, ...) and experience in implementing financial modules (upgrades) are a plus
What's on Offer
The opportunity to switch from Big4 to the core business in a young & highly professional team