Business Analyst (m/f) - 100% - Temporary contract
Related experience in legal or data driven roles
Experience working in the pharmaceutical industry
About Our Client
Our client, an internationally renowned Pharmaceutical company is recruiting. On its behalf we are now looking for a Business Analysts, available immediately for Zug area, to join an international team for a period of 5 month.
The individual will assist the management in assisting with the global privacy programme in the EU and Canada, with the focus on working with our client staff to perform data protection impact assessments on personal data processing activities within the company to ensure privacy compliance.
- Manage and implement different internal projects for the optimization of processes within different departments
- Monitor and provide insights to internal and external stakeholders regarding the business performance
- Responsible for projects related to the development
- Manage communication between various departments such as customer service, planning teams and supply chain
- Extract and monitor various data and provide guidance to the business
The Successful Applicant
- Successfully completed Higher Education, bachelor's and master's degree (preferably in law)
- First working experience in a similar role such as analyst and within the pharmaceutical industry
- IAPP CIPP and /or CIPM certification preferred
- Deep understanding of personal data and broad knowledge of data across the business
- Fluency in English is a requirement, any other languages are an asset
- Solid knowledge of Excel (Pivot tables and Vlookup)
- First experience with SAP is an advantage
- Ability to prioritize and to work under pressure in a multi-cultural environment
- Analytical, solution oriented approach with a strong attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a team player mentality
What's on Offer
You can be part of a dynamic team and actively contribute to shape, develop and drive the department for success!