Budget Controller - Neuchâtel
First experience in Controlling is mandatory
Our client is an international company in the watchmaking industry.
- Lead budgeting and forecasting process according to deadlines.
- P&L; BS and cash flow analysis
- Receiving the budget estimates from all departments, critically examines them for correctness, accuracy and completeness; and conformance with established procedures, regulations, and organizational objectives.
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines.
- Monthly Departmental reports with variance analysis, commentary and projections
- Driving continuous improvement to current processes and procedures
- Analyze business performance through financial Metrix & deploy relevant KPIs
- Degree in finance or accounting
- Good experience with consolidation tools
- Strong understanding of accounting and financial reporting
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience within Reporting & Consolidation including IFRS and financial systems
- Experience in multi-national corporate structure
- Excellent communication skills with fluency (spoken and written) in French, English (B2)
- A good team player with ability to function well independently when appropriate
This position offers you the opportunity to grow within an experienced Finance Department with strong responsabilities.