Back Office & Middle Office Specialist (m / f)
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable financial institution based in Lausanne.
- Handle FX rates daily import and pricing update of Fund and Private Equity instruments;
- Handle and follow up of Fund and Private Equity transactions;
- Handle and follow up of cash and corporate action transactions for the SICAV;
- Reconcile the SICAV portfolio with the Administrator;
- Open and maintain the financial instruments in our database;
- Handle all documentation and transaction confirmations in our internal tool;
- Assist in various development and improvement projects of our In-House Asset Management System;
- Keep the process and work procedures up to date;
- Regular contacts with our custodian banks and all various Fund and Private Equity stakeholders;
- And all other possible tasks of a Back & Middle Office Department.
The Successful Applicant
- CFC Bank, Bachelor and / or Master;
- At least two years of relevant experience in a similar position; i.e., in a Management company or Fund Administration structure;
- Excellent analytical skills and comprehension of settlement activities;
- Strong knowledge of collective investments (Fund and Private Equity) and treasury products;
- Fluent in French and at least First level in English;
- At ease with IT applications, good knowledge of Excel, Bloomberg and Swift;
- Accurate and reliable, ability to manage priorities;
- Team player, dynamic and resistant to stress;
- Available immediately.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a 100% permanent contract and a 50% permanent contract in a stable and long term working environment.