Associate Scientist with background in Biology (m/w)
1-year temporary contract with possibility of extension
Top Opportunity for Junior Scientists looking for a challenge in the new year!
About Our Client
Our client, an international Pharma company in Basel is currently looking for a Scientist with an education in Biology or Biochemistry. Furthermore, we need somebody with first hands-on experience with cell-based assays and immunoassays.
- Developing, validating and executing bioanalytical methods to assess the biological activity and purity of biopharmaceuticals
- Conducting release analytics of drug substances and drug products for human use under GMP
- Documenting the scientific experiments
- Evaluating raw data
- Process optimization and collaboration with other associates
- Performing routine maintenance of instruments/equipment
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree or Apprenticeship in Biology or Biochemistry
- Work experience with cell-based assays and immunoassays
- Experience with working under GMP
- Experience with flow cytometry, cell biology, target binding assays etc.
- Strong communication skills in English (written and spoken), German is a big plus
- Proactive, detail oriented and a fast learner
What's on Offer
Are you looking for a new challenge and are a scientist? Do you have experience with cell-based assays? Can you start in February? Then apply now!