ASAP: Corporate Actions Banking Specialist
Challenging Corporate Actions role within a growing company
fast entry into an international and dynamic team
About Our Client
Our client provides business services in the financial industry with over 2000 employees worldwide. We are looking for a strong team player who has at least 2 years of proven experience in Back Office operations for Corporate Actions to join the team until May 2021.
Execute and monitor Corporate Actions processing daily operations (Take over, Right Issues, Exchange Offer, DRP etc) in line with the service level agreements, including:
- Reception and scrubbing of the market/Custodians information
- Centralization of the client's instruction and their sending to the market/custodians
- The booking of the proceeds and the resolutions of the breaks
Cooperate with clients and counterparties for the daily business
Solve problems with other departments to close operational issues
The Successful Applicant
- Min. of 2 years experience in Corporate Actions
- Knowledge of Avaloq Core Banking System is a big Plus
- Fluent English, German and Italian being a big plus.
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- High flexibility and willingness to learn
- Good team player
- Capability to autonomously get around in a highly challenging, fast-paced and complex environment
What's on Offer
- Interesting role within a growing and forward-thinking company
- Dynamic environment with a good team-spirit
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.