Ambitious Biotech Engineer 100% (m/f) (g/e)
International and Innovative Pharma Company
Driven Biotech Engineers looking for a new Challenge
Our client, an international Pharmaceutical company located in Lucerne, is looking for a passionate Biotech Engineer able to start asap. You should bring at least 2 years of hands-on experience in the Biotech Industry (or similar) and have a Bachelor in Biotech, Chemistry or similar.
- Responsible to contribute to the implementation of new technologies
- Capital Requests and Sourcing
- Qualification of Devices / Equipment
- Authoring of batch records, sampling plans, and standard operating procedures.
- Act as SME for implemented new technologies, guiding the implementation into routine production.
- Author Protocols and Prepare Design of Experiments to show comparability of new technologies versus legacy
- Run and support the day-to-day operations of manufacturing processes
- Operate equipment according to batch records, sampling plans and standard operating procedures
- Work with Facility Management / internal team members to maintain the GMP status of responsible equipment devices in routine monitoring, calibration, maintenance, and certifications
- Bachelor Degree in Biotechnology, Chemistry, Biology, etc.
- 2+ year of experience in the Biotech field
- 1+ year of experience working under GMP
- B2 Level of German or better
- B1 Level of English or better
- Familiar with Unit Operations for mAb manufacturing
- Able to analyze complex situations and have a problem-solving attitude
- Able to work independently as well as within a team
Are you a passionate Biotech Engineer looking for a new challenge? Are you able to start quickly? Then apply now!