Accounting Assistant 80% EN+GER / 6 months
CHF65,000 - CHF70,000Updated 26/07/18
Join an international company based in Neuchâtel area
You must be fluent in German & English, French is a plus
About Our Client
Our client is an international company based in Neuchâtel Area
- Receive, verify and process AP invoices and employee expense reports.
- Prepare AP payment orders, record all payments, reconcile bank accounts, and file all documents.
- Accountable for reducing AR delinquency payments, via collection calls and/or correspondence. To resolve customer discrepancies and short payments.
- Responsible for monitoring, reconciling and maintaining customer accounts, as well to provide supporting Audit documents requested by the customers or by the Company.
- Manage procurement of office supplies of stationary, supplies, equipment (IT), furniture
- Provide general administrative support of the office
- Manage internal and external mail
The Successful Applicant
- Must be fluent in German and English. French is a plus.
- Customer service or finance experience
- Excellent communication skills, with outstanding ability to communicate effectively on the phone and emails projecting a friendly voice while communicating with customers
- High flexibility and acute sense of priorities
- Positive can-do attitude; team player with strong interpersonal skills and a strong work ethic
- Competence in MS Office applications, especially with Excel
What's on Offer
Join a dynamic environment with a lot of potential