Accountant with swiss payroll experience (m/f) 100%
International and growing environment
Interesting development possibilities within a growing market
About Our Client
Our client, a multinational investor and manager of distressed assets in Southern, Central and Eastern Europe is currently searching for an Accountant (with payroll experience) 100% (m/f) in order to support their Finance team in Baar, Switzerland. The company has ambitious growth plans and has achieved a number of major milestones during the last two years.
This is a unique opportunity to progress your career in the distressed assets management industry within an international company. The incumbent can look forward to working in a dynamic environment, with plenty of opportunities for interaction with highly motivated colleagues within integrated, cross-functional teams.
- Managing liquidity and payments on a daily basis, within the Group and to third parties;
- Owner and user of various internet banking applications across the companies in Switzerland and abroad;
- Liaising with banks relationship managers, opening new bank accounts, maintaining KYC documentation etc.;
- Managing the payroll of the Group and related activities (e.g. insurance, tax at source, holidays, etc.);
- Bookkeeping and accounting of a few entities of the Group (using ABACUS accounting software) including financial closing assistance;
- Accounts receivable accounting review and reconciliations, including interaction with other internal departments (internal protocols process);
- Managing revenue recognition process;
- Supporting the Accounting Manager and responding to specific queries and reconciliations regarding cash transactions and accounting;
- Provide ad-hoc support to the CFO, other members of the Finance team and other departments.
The Successful Applicant
- Higher education in Accounting, Finance or Economic
- At least 4+ years experience within the accounting and payroll
- Strong Ms. Office knowledge (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English necessary. German a plus
- Very good understanding of accounting practice
- Payroll experience.
- Your Personality:Motivated team player with a proactive attitude; Detail oriented with an ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; Able to manage multiple priorities and deliver accurate and timely work; Able to be flexible and change tasks;
- Assumes full ownership and accountability for deliverables.
What's on Offer
- You will have the opportunity to develop and grow your skills in a growing international investment business;
- We are looking forward to meeting enthusiastic, motivated candidates wishing to advance their careers and to contribute to a successful team;
- Candidates will require a Swiss work permit.