Property Manager - Permanent Role
A newly created role supporting a busy Property Manager
Varied, Challenging role with Career Development
About Our Client
Our client is a privately owned company with a diversified real-estate portfolio across Europe.
- Systems/logs/production of reports, check lists and ensuring follow up of relevant activities.
- For specified properties, collect information on defects and organizing repairs.
- Provide regular liaison/management of key providers - builder, electrician, alarm, cleaners etc.
- Organize regular maintenance/checks including fire alarms, electrical equipment, fire extinguishers, security systems, etc.
- Be responsible for update and follow up with insurance certificates and license renewals.
- Act as point of contact for the Property Manager relating to the building or for reporting of faults.
- Ensure compliance with local and company safety rules and take actions to minimize risks.
- Record, hold and maintain information on aspects of buildings and services.
- Take ownership for ad hoc projects as instructed and attend meetings as agreed with Property Manager, coordinating with others involved.
- Provide general support to the Property Manager, showing initiative, flexibility and sharing workload when required; including administrative support with agendas, meeting, travel etc.
- Act as point of contact for both internal and external people wishing to contact the Property Manager, ensuring queries are dealt with effectively and items progressed.
- Take initiative to identify and handle problems/issues that arise.
- Process financial/administrative information as required (e.g., invoices, expense claims, budgets) checking and validating information for completeness and investigating errors/discrepancies.
The Successful Applicant
- Good educational background, "Apprentissage" or minimum Bachelor degree (2 years following high school diploma) (or equivalent) preferably in the fields of M&E (mechanical & electrical), construction, hospitality or project management.
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar position within a highly demanding environment (family office, luxury hospitality group, etc.).
- IT Literate, expert in Word, excel and PowerPoint, being able to competently create and work with spreadsheets and presentations
- Knowledge of site policies and procedures.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision when required.
- Able to work well under pressure and to tight timescales, assessing and anticipating requirements.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams in parallel.
- Ability to prioritise work and to anticipate the Property Managers' requirements and determine what can be actioned or referred in their absence.
- A friendly, efficient and confident disposition with excellent team working and networking skills with peers, managers and external contacts.
- Fully flexible, hands-on and strong adaptability skills.
- Trustworthy, able to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
What's on Offer
A unique opportunity to:
- Consistently learn and have a "no routine" job.
- Share an entrepreneurial working environment.