Front Desk and Facility Assistant
Experienced, highly organised Front of house professional
Good understanding of facilities and implementing new procedures
About Our Client
Our client is an international company.
- Answering telephones in a polite and courteous manner and appropriately directing the calls.
- Dealing with high volumes of in-coming and out-going post including the provision of additional post services, such as booking couriers.
- Greeting visitors in a polite and courteous manner, setting up meeting rooms, offering them refreshments, and ensuring they sign in and out of the building.
- Managing and supporting the reception email inbox and dealing with any queries which are sent through
- Management and booking of meeting rooms and conference calls
- Ordering weekly stationery for office through our purchase order process
- Ordering office cleaning products through our purchase order process
- Acting as a first point of contact for any issues within the office and ensuring they are dealt with appropriately
- Ensuring any maintenance requirements are reported to the appropriate contact as and when required
- Managing all consumables within the office ensuring the appropriate stock levels are maintained and additional orders are made where necessary.
- Ensuring all areas of the office are maintained to a high standard including keeping meeting rooms clean and tidy and overseeing the cleanliness of the canteen area
- Undertaking general office administration duties.
- Attend departmental meetings as required.
- Embrace a collaborative learning culture with your team and the wider business.
- Assist senior management as requested.
The Successful Applicant
- Well presented with excellent communication skills
- Desire to help and provide excellent customer service
- Solution focussed
- Able to multi-task and provide consistency of service
- Highly organised with a strong eye for detail
- Able to prioritise
- A flexible, positive can-do attitude
Professional skills, background and profile:
- A background in customer services or reception
- Good IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- English and French (Fluent)
What's on Offer