Customer Service Swedish/English (m/f)
Junior position with a first experience in a Customer Care department
Knowledge of fluent Swedish and English are a must!
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing company in the medical industry.
You will join the Customer Care department for the Scandinavian market and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Enter, monitor and follow sales orders in the ERP
- Support the sales teams in Scandinavia in any sales requests
- Handle customer complaints
- Ensure accuracy of the client information in the ERP and CRM
The Successful Applicant
You have the following skills:
- At least a first experience (max 4 years) in a similar position in a customer care department
- Fluent Swedish and English, French and any other languages are an asset
- You have a good experience on ERPs
What's on Offer
You will join a very dynamic company and will support them in their growth.