Corporate Communications Assistant - Excellent English
Excellent opportunity for a junior willing to learn
Great communication skills and a creative approach - Full Time
À propos de notre client
Our client is an international company.
Description du poste
Under the supervision of the Head of Communication :
- Manage meeting organisation / calendar management and travel management for the Head of.
- Support for the Annual Report content creation.
- Reference case creation for both internal & external purposes.
- Management of international exhibitions
- Co-ordination of other corporate events
- Support the team as required in communication campaigns
- Support with social media.
Good understanding of internal communications and employee engagement, especially involving global audiences
Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
English Native Language and additionalEuropeanLanguage
Ability to develop strong working relationships and to team across boundaries (geographical and functional)
Creativity and innovation
Focus on continuous improvement
Strong project management and delivery skills
Experience of working across different cultures and geographies
Experience of working in shared service environment
Structured thinking and communication
Ability to think laterally and creatively
To be discussed.