Handle the accounting of several companies
Join a human-sized & dynamic company
About Our Client
Our client is a family office based in Geneva providing corporate fiduciary services.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the accountant will assist in all aspects of the finance functions from preparing payments, bookkeeping, reconciliations, and financial statements to the highlight of key figures. A portfolio of companies will be assigned and the accountant will play a key role within the accounting team in defined processes across the structure.
- Preparation of journal entries, payment preparation and ensure finance records are kept in an orderly, accessible manner and in compliance with the required standards;
- Participation in the preparation of financial statements, variance analysis and account reconciliations;
- Account payable and account receivable related tasks;
- Preparing or assisting third parties for the completion of various tax returns (VAT, income tax, various taxes on real estates);
- Preparation of budget and cash forecasts;
- Assisting with projects: establishment of procedures; accounting workflow optimization; accounting software migration to WinEUR.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or CFC (Federal Certificate) with strong knowledge of accounting and proven experience;
- Excellent Initiative, Proactive, Team player, Communication and Interpersonal skills;
- Comfortable with figures, precise and enthusiastic to work in a finance environment;
- 2 to 5 years of corporate accounting within an international environment;
- Strong skills in Excel;
- Good skills in English and French Swiss, C or B work permit.
- Willingness to work in an English accounting environment;
- Accounting knowledge of FRS 102, financial instruments and consolidation;
- An understanding of the main tax concepts (direct, indirect).
What's on Offer