You are here
Our recruitment process
06 April 2017
Below are the steps we take in our recruitment process when you work with us to hire a new permanent, temporary or contract employee.
Our recruitment process in ten steps:
1. Contact us - if you need help looking for candidates please get in touch with your local Page Personnel office for an initial chat about your hiring process or upload a job brief to our website and provide contact details for us to give you a call back.
2. You give us your requirements - a face-to-face or teleconference meeting will be the setting for discussing your requirements for candidates. We can also help you prepare a job description if you haven’t written one at this stage.
3. We’ll inform you of market conditions - to give you an idea of the availability of candidates we’ll provide an update of current market conditions. We’ll also give you an honest opinion on how attractive your roles are and the remuneration packages you’re offering.
4. You help us to understand your business - we take the time to understand your business, and the type of individuals that would thrive in your culture.
5. Agreement of timescale - we’ll discuss and agree a suitable timescale for selecting the candidates and putting them forward for interview.
6. Together, we create a bespoke solution - our teams are specialists in their markets, and will know your industry inside out. We realise that all recruitment processes will differ depending on the organisation though, so we’ll advise you on your best course of action.
7. We use our access to the best candidates - using our industry-leading database, a range of advertising solutions and active networking, we’ll review and select the best candidates for your role.
8. We conduct initial interviews - we’ll interview a group of candidates that match all of your technical, personality and skills requirements. From this group we can then select the most suitable candidates to put forward for your interview process. If you so require, we can also arrange psychometric testing or the use of assessment centres.
9. We carry out reference checks - to guarantee the credibility of a candidate we will carry out full reference checks so you can be assured you’re making the right hire.
10. We can manage the offer - the key part of the recruitment process is ensuring that you secure your new hire, so we’ll handle the offer process within the previously agreed timescales, and at the right salary level.