You are here
Trade Processing Officer 100% (m/f)
- Middle Office
- Trade Processing
About Our Client
Our client is an important private bank worldwide.
- TradeProcessing (equities, bonds, convertibles,listedderivatives,CDS,CDX,IRS,FX…):
- electronic or manual trade matching against broker's confirmation, economic details and SSIs
- trade instruction to the relevant custodians
- settlement follow-up with custodians and counterparties
- Produce the daily activity reports (trades, holding) to third parties (clients, fund administrator…) ;
- On-boarding of new portfolios, new custodians or new counterparties ;
- Support to Portfolio Managers/Traders on any operational issues ;
- Implementation of new procedures and controls ;
- Liaison with all the departments of the bank and with external third parties (custodian, broker, clearer, fund administrator…).
The Successful Applicant
- Economic or mathematical education ;
- Good knowledge of the financial instruments ;
- Perfect knowledge of the operating model, and flow between the various actors ;
- Prioritization is key ;
- VBA or IT skills ;
- Be open to other's idea's ;
- Balance personal and team interests ;
- Express opinions and criticism in a constructive way ;
- Innovation and development ;
- Seek opportunities to improve the existing ;
- Be a continuous learner ;
- Adopt change with a positive attitude.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a 100% try & hire contract with attractive conditions in a dynamic environment.