You are here
TEMP - Tender Management Assistant
- Experience in Contract Management
- Fluent in English and French
About Our Client
Our client is an international company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Prepare and administer tenders,
- Submit tenders and follow-up of their processes with different stakeholders,
- Analyse tender requirements to ensure their compliance,
- Draft and review contracts and other official documents,
- Make sure the database is up to date.
The Successful Applicant
- About 4 years of experience in Contract/Tender Management,
- Bachelor's or Master's degree,
- Fluent in English and French, German is a plus,
- At ease with tender management and legal terms,
- Proactive, organised and able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment,
- Experience in working on ERP.
What's on Offer
Responsibilities and diverse position in a fascinating company.