You are here
TEMP - Receptionist
- Fluent in English, Spanish and German
- Young experience in front office
About Our Client
Our client is a company specialised in the retail industry.
- Greet and welcome visitors, and further direct them to the relevant employees,
- Answer incoming calls and liaise to the relevant employees,
- Manage conference rooms,
- Administer orders related to office management, and maintain relationship with suppliers,
- Manage the stock of furniture,
- Participate in the organising of internal events,
- Handle diverse administrative tasks.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-4 years of experience as a Receptionist,
- Fluent in the following languages: English, German and Spanish, French is a plus,
- Organised, able to prioritise and able to pass on information effectively,
- Dynamic, proactive and energetic,
- Presents well,
- Solid computer skills.
What's on Offer
Polyvalent position, use of languages and dynamic working environment.