You are here
Temp Mission - Team Assistant FR/ENG
A lovely opportunity has come available of a proactive Team Assistant
You will be supporting a procurement team
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest firm in Geneva.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Heavy scheduling/calendaring meetings across multiple time zones and providing planning support, briefing papers and research to support calendar commitments
- Completing and submitting expenses and invoices in a timely manner
- Coordinating logistics, scheduling and booking travel
- Organising conferences and internal and external events
- Supporting Executive level staff with complex, time sensitive and confidential projects and tasks
- Identifying and leading efforts to create administrative systems and process efficiencies
- Leasing with external parties
- Assisting with presentations and financial data formats and typing/proofreading correspondence
- Answering phones and relaying messages/information
The Successful Applicant
This is a very busy logistical role, that requires someone who has solid and proven Assistant skills.
You must have atleast 2 yearsexperiencewithin a corporatefirm, and willbelooking for theirnextstepup.
English (Fluent) - French is a plus
You are immediatelyavailabe
What's on Offer