You are here
TEMP - Contract Management Assistant
- Bilingual in French and English
- Bubbly personnality
About Our Client
Our client is an international company in the IT sector.
- Administer contracts for big clients (mainly distributors),
- Keep track on existing contracts regarding renewals, keep tight track of deadlines,
- Verify that the contracts are accurate and complete,
- Ensure that the database is updated with correct information and documents,
- Administer smaller clients contracts,
- Handle invoicing of sales orders,
- Prepare internal reports,
- Maintain internal documents such as listings, schedules etc.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate must:
- have between 2 and 4 years of experience as Sales or Contract Administration,
- be bilingual in French and English,
- have advanced level of SAP,
- have worked in an international environment,
- be rigorous, detail-oriented and team-oriented.
What's on Offer
Join a dynamic company and a challenging project.