You are here
TEMP - Bilingual Receptionist 50-60%
- Proficiency in English and French
- Experience in international environments and with demanding clients
About Our Client
Our client is a global firm having employees from different backgrounds and cultures.
- Manage incoming calls and handle telephone switchboard,
- Welcome and greet visitors and clients,
- Organise and manage rooms, coordinate meetings, interviews and seminars,
- Handle administrative tasks linked to the well functioning of the office,
- Participate in the organising of internal events,
- Manage the stock of furnitures and the supply of goods, including the relationship with suppliers.
The Successful Applicant
- Business degree,
- Between 1 and 5 years of experience in Receptionist and/or Secretary position,
- Experience in working in an international environment,
- Proficiency in English and French,
- Experience in serving demanding and VIP clients,
- Personality: balanced, flexible, discrete, professional.
What's on Offer
Join a nice team in a global firm.