You are here
System and Network Administrator (m/f)
About Our Client
Our client is an international company specialized in the retail industry.
- Day to day user maintenance and housekeeping in email, various applications and Active Directory
- Installation and troubleshooting of Microsoft Active Directory (Across WAN) Microsoft Exchange Email infrastructure (Across WAN), Windows Servers, MSSQL servers, Anti-Spam measures
- Management of backups
- Security management of email system, SQL Server, Citrix etc. in co-ordination with policies and IT Security manager
- Co-ordination and follow up with external service providers to ensure on-time delivery of service provision
- KPI management as agreed with Head of Infrastructure
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years in an IT systems support role
- Bachelor in IT or Electronic Engineering or similar.
- MCSE and/or MCDBA (Obtaining both considered a bonus)
- Experience in setting up and maintaining Citrix servers and applications (Preferred CCE, CCP or CCA or legacy equivalents a bonus)
- Experience configuring and managing WAN with MPLS and IPSEC VPN or other security technologiesSoft skills:
- Fluent in English (Spoken and Written) is a must.
- Independent and self motivated - Must be able to "get the job done" without needing close supervision
- Strong customer focussed mindset
What's on Offer
International and challenging environment