You are here
Specialst in German Tax / Transfer Pricing 100%
Global Medium sized company in the chemical sector (based in Basel, CH)
Motivated, proactive professional with 1st experience in German Taxes
About Our Client
For our client, a medium sized global group in the chemical sector, we are looking for a Specialist in German Taxes / Transfer Pricing in Basel.
- Support the Group Financial Controller in developing the Group's global tax strategy as well as building and implementing a new Transfer Pricing Policy
- Maintain, develop and revise compliant transfer pricing concepts and related documentation
- Contribute to the tax structuring of global projects (such as M&A or legal restructure)
- Actively identify, monitor and report tax risks and opportunities. Analyze and monitor tax policy changes by governments and international bodies (OECD).
- Manage and maintain transfer pricing documentation including the preparation and revision of product quotations for Intercompany transactions
- Prepare and reconcile tax calculations, estimates and tax reports as part of the monthly and year-end Group reporting process
- Manage local tax projects and audit, ensure accurate and timely filings including coordination with tax consultants
- Act as key point of contact for auditors, tax advisors and officers
- Support local finance teams in preparation and maintenance of proper tax documentation in all entities / branches
- Provide internal tax advisory services and support on business operation matters (e.g. structuring transactions for VAT purposes)
- Review current and deferred tax provisions, tax payments (cash-flow)
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Finance, Accountancy or equivalent certification in German or international taxation, transfer pricing
- First experience in German tax laws (direct and indirect taxes), experience in transfer pricing would be a plus
- Know-how in international tax standards and transfer pricing is valuable
- Strong MS Office / Excel skills
- Proficient in English and German
- Solution driven personality, proactive, distinctive analytic and research skills with an ability to clearly communicate on technical finance issues.
What's on Offer
You will be able to impact the business with your contributions.
Motivated team in an international environment.
Career development opportunities.