You are here
Service Desk-End User Engineer (m/w)
About Our Client
Our client is an international company present in whole Switzerland.
- Experienced friendly Service Desk/End-User engineer to be able to talk to End- and VIP- users
- Able to gather VoIP requirements, telephony features Able to Lead Electricians (if required)
- Experienced in producing high quality documentation (Word, Excel, Visio)
- Networking Skills (Cabling, Switches, Routers, LAN, WAN; not configurations, more understanding architecture)
- Experienced in Cisco VoIP deployment (Hardphone, Softphone, ATA, PSTN provider, CUCM, Number portability)
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to perform Site Surveys (people/phones, Networks WAN/LAN) and document on Templates.
- Ability to perform VoIP deployment as designed and replace all legacy phones/Lines.
- Experience in change Management Document Assets and Decommission legacy phones and PBX.
- Immediate availability.
- Flexible on travels.
- Trilingual: French, English, German
What's on Offer