You are here
Sales & Recruitment Manager (m/f)
Looking for a new challenge ?
Sales & Recruitment Manager, Zurich
About Our Client
PageGroup is one of the world's best-known and most respected recruitment brands.
* A FTSE 250 recruitment company
* Employing more than 6,000 people in 140 offices and 36 countries worldwide
* We have been awarded Top Employer Switzerland and also Top Employer Europe
* Our values are reflected in everything we do : Work as a team, Never give-up, Be passionate, Take pride, Marke it Fun.
Developing a clear, commercial understanding of the market, from both a client and candidate perspective
Building and communicating a team vision linking individual contribution to the regional vision
Building a strategy to maximize revenue including both business development and account management
Managing client/candidate portfolio to deliver consistently high personal revenue
Recruiting, on-boarding, training and coaching of the team members.
Delivering team and Talent Development training sessions
Managing the performance for each team member including: setting KPIs, conducting
Conducting effective appraisals and reviews
Leading by example in behaviors and values - a role model and act in a manner that demonstrates integrity and engenders trust in others, as a role model.
Generating an accurate monthly revenue forecast, setting and reviewing the yearly budget as well as setting stretch targets for yourself and the team.
Engaging with all external and internal third-parties to run a smooth business
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant:
* 4/5 years in recruitment, previous Page experience highly valued
* Highly motivated, ambitious and driven by success
* Confident working towards targets, be results orientated
* Passionate about progression, proven track record of success
* Excellent communication skills in English and German
What's on Offer
We are offering a very competitive environment. Among them :
* competitive package between fix and variable
* unrivalled training throughout your career
* career perspectives based on meritocracy
* a fair, transparent, caring and challenging culture