You are here
Project Assistant - Russian/English/French
- We are looking for a trilingual English/Russian and French Project Assistant
- Support for the organization of projects in Eastern Europe
About Our Client
Our client is based in Geneva center with a strong international team.
You will be responsible for getting and developing knowledge about the project and technical side of it, while also supporting all legal, documentation and operational processes.
You will also be required to assist with a minimum amount of PA duties, e.g. travel arrangements and diary management and meeting organisation.
You will be able to attend meetings at top level with solicitors, council, state members as well as a project managers.
You will be required to assist with translation and interpreting from Russian into English and French and vice versa.
You will have to be able to project manage every stage of the processes, as well as deal with documentation.
The Successful Applicant
The following qualifications are required:
- excellent knowledge of English, French and Russian;
- master degree in Economics;
- at least 5 years of professional experience in the area;
- excellent writing and communication skills.
What's on Offer