You are here
- Legal Office
About Our Client
Our client, a small legal office, is looking for a Paralegal.
- Providing support in everyday corporate and contractual matters.
- Preparation and organization of all documents related to board meetings.
- Being in charge of statutory registers, regulations and registers and filings.
The Successful Applicant
- Law degree (Bachelor or Master)
- 0-1 year experience in arbitration and litigation.
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills, capable of coping with pressure, work well with team, get involved, flexibility, attention to detail.
What's on Offer
Challenging role as a Paralegal.