You are here
Oracle Data Analyst (m/f)
About Our Client
Our client is an international company based in Geneva specialized in the luxury industry.
- Engaged in the preparation of the implementation of the new tool
- Support to the Technical Project Manager on the technical part of the roll-out of the project
- Co-ordination of the collection of data from multiple sources in line with project requirements
- Needs to get a in-depth understanding of and familiarity with current data structures
- Mapping of business requirements to technology capability.
- Co-ordination the validation of data converted into solution
- Resolution of errors in data and liaise with HR or business where required.Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2 years of previous experience in data extraction and transformation from legacy systems and management of data migration and planning is a must
- Previous experience with Oracle HCM and HR Cloud based solution
- English: Proficiency in oral and written English is a must. If not a native speaker, the individual would have worked mainly in English throughout their career.
- Understanding of and familiarity with current data structure
- Ability to map business requirements to technology capability
- Ability to cleanse data received from multiple sources into accurate data formats before loading
- Ability to co-ordinate the validation of data converted into solution
- A team player with a naturally ethical approach
What's on Offer
international environment and challenging position