You are here
This position is now filled
(m/f) TEMP Urgent Executive Assistant
- Full proficiency in English
- Senior Executive Assistant to several directors
About Our Client
Our client is an international company in Vaud.
- Assist several directors and their respective team,
- Handle all administrative tasks related to the teams,
- Organise and manage the calendars,
- Organise the meetings, travels and appointments,
- Support the team regarding suppliers contacts,
- Administer legal documents.
The Successful Applicant
You have a confirmed experience as an Executive Assistant (around 15 years of experience) and have worked in international settings. You have a senior experience assisting several directors/managers simultaneously. You are perfectly bilingual in English and French (minimum C2-C1 levels). You have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills. You are able to work autonomously in a fast-paced and demanding environment where the workload can be dense. You are keen on confidentiality and are a reliable, discrete and diplomatic individual. You are available immediately and are open to a temporary assignment.
What's on Offer
Join dynamic and challenging teams and act as an expert in Executive Support.