You are here
(m/f) TEMP - Order Management Assistant 100%
- Bipolar role: relation with customers & suppliers AND administration of files
- Someone discrete, humble, professional and team-oriented
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the industrial sector.
You are a support to a team of 10 people.
- Receive customers' needs,
- Prepare and administer offers,
- Manage and follow-up orders,
- Synchronise clients' follow-up with logistics partners,
- Make sure products are delivered on time,
- Proceed to invoicing,
- Handle issues when arising.
The Successful Applicant
- You have about 3 years of experience as a Customer Service or Sales Administrator in an industrial field,
- You have experience in an international setting,
- You are logistics- and customer- oriented,
- You are proficient in English and French (C1-C2), ideally you also speak German and/or Spanish,
- You are computer literate and have used ERPs,
- You are able and willing to proactively support and assist a team,
- You are a discrete, serious and committed individual,
- You are available immediately and are looking for a temporary assignment.
What's on Offer
Interesting product, international environment and long-term temporary assignment.