You are here
(m/f) Sales Operations Coordinator 100%
- Personality: proactive, team-player, able to work under pressure
- Fast-paced environment
About Our Client
Our client is a global American company having its European Headquarter in canton de Vaud and leader in the IT industry.
- Assist the sales force in the administrative tasks, such as order processing,
- Make sure the legal documents such as orders and contracts are accurate and in compliance with internal processes and procedures,
- Check contracts' end dates and work with sales people to ensure that contracts are well-extended,
- Make sure the files of accounts are well documented and updated in the database,
- Coordinate sales activities in collaboration with sales people and customers,
- Help out your team in the management of their accounts.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent personality fitting the American corporate culture: initiative-driven, self-starter, "think outside the box" mindset, dynamic, self-motivated, team-player, eager/able to handle high volume and eager/able to work in a fast-paced environment, likes working under pressure,
- Highly proficient in English (C2-C1), French, German and other European languages are assets,
- Around 3-5 years of experience in Customer Service and/or Sales Administration,
- Experience of working in international and American firms,
- Strong computer skills,
- Available to start in January and open to a temporary mission.
What's on Offer
Join a great company which value their employees and which offer a dynamic and fun place to work.