You are here
(m/f) Customer / After-Sales Service Assistant
- Work as a team in the After-Sales Department of an international firm
- Eager to assist a team and take on responsabilities when needed
About Our Client
Our client is a medium-sized and international firm present in the manufacturing field.
- Assist the Customer Service Manager in daily administrative and organising tasks,
- Support the Customer Service team regarding after- sales service,
- Receive requests and claims from customers and handle them by coordinating with the technical teams,
- Follow-up on the files and on the warranties,
- Ensure that the after-sales service is done in compliance and respect of procedures,
- Take care of invoicing,
- Follow-up on contract procedures and control contractual documents,
- Assist the Customer Service team in regards to the handling of priorities of the after-sales service,
- Assist the Manager and the team regarding meetings, business trips and expenses.
The Successful Applicant
- Approximately 3-4 years of experience in After-Sales Service, Assisting and/or Customer Service,
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administrative or similar diploma,
- Experience in a technical, manufacturing field is mandatory,
- Proven abilities to work in an international setting,
- Full proficiency in English and French (written and speaking), other European languages are strong assets,
- Can-do, positive and proactive attitude,
- Discrete, professional and team-oriented personality.
What's on Offer
A polyvalent and varied role in a dynamic team.