You are here
This position is now filled
Legal Counsel - 2-3 months
- Legal Counsel
About Our Client
Our client, a trading company, is looking for a 2-3 months Legal Counsel.
- Provide legal support to Senior Legal Counsel.
- Prepare templates for several departments (IT, SAP, Procurement, Finance, HR); review and drafting of internal agreements and third party contracts; review complex contracts and documents; negotiate complex contracts with third party contractors, in particular for IT and procurement department.
- Assist in ensuring the legal protection of the company EMEA's intellectual properties; coordinate with IP agents with regards to TM, design, patent registration and maintenance; drafting of IP related agreements (internal and external).
- Provide legal advice in personal data protection area to the company and its affiliates, drafting and negotiating of personal data protection related agreements.
The Successful Applicant
- Law degree.
- Fluent in English and French.
- +4 years experience in law firm or in-house.
What's on Offer
Contract law specialised in IT.