You are here
Legal Assistant with GER/FRE/ENG 70% - Try & Hire
Well-known company, leader in it's industry
Immediately available Legal Assistant, willing to use her/his language skills
About Our Client
We are looking for an immediately available Legal Assistant with GER, FRE & ENG to support the Legal Department of a fast-paced company in Bern.
- Provide administrative support in French and German.
- Manage post, mailing, proofread of documents and take care of the layout.
- Meetings organization and preparation of documents and presentations.
- Take board minutes.
- Manage the archive and the paper and electronic filing of Legal documentation on various sites.
- Manage entry and payment approvals for the Legal department in SAP.
- Prepare and carry out the monthly reporting of legal data/ statistics (Excel) .
- Obtain documentation from lawyers, notaries, prosecution offices, bankruptcy and trade registry.
- Translate documents from French to German and English - and vice versa.
- Renewal of powers of attorney and changes of signatories in the Commercial Register when needed.
- Manage the Legal Intranet page.
- Manage the internal and external communications for the Legal department.
The Successful Applicant
- Education in Administration or similar, Bachelor in Law would be an added value.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Very good command in German and French is a must, plus we require also English fluent.
- MS Office, specially Power Point.
The ideal candidate should be flexible and solution-oriented to unexpected issues that may arise, committed, communicative and open-minded. You like to work in a team as well as individually and consider yourself an out of the box thinker.
What's on Offer
- 70% split in 5 days per week.
- Join a motivated team in a dynamic and creative company.