You are here
Junior Risk Analyst - NGO
6 month temp starting ASAP
Junior Grant Management Analyst with Public Health sector experience
About Our Client
Our client is a non for profit organisation.
- Support the specialists in undertaking analysis, mitigation and
assurance across selected portfolios.
- Advise Country Teams and track their progress in meeting risk process requirements, provide necessary training on risk management process requirements.
- Reflect the risk trends within the context of the Clients grant management
and provide analytical reasoning.
- Develop and maintain internal risk databases using different information sets
The Successful Applicant
- One year of hands-on program, grant management experience, of which part should be related to operational risks affecting country operations;
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment and with different stakeholders and partners.
- Fluent in English, working knowledge of French
What's on Offer
One year contrat - starting ASAP