You are here
This position is now filled
Junior Legal Counsel
- Junior Legal Counsel
- International organization
About Our Client
Our client, an international organization, is looking for a Junior Legal Counsel.
- Advising on complex contractual matters, including drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts with external stakeholders and other third parties.
- Creating, reviewing and updating contract templates and guidelines.
- Assisting with updating contract policy training materials and providing training to stakeholders.
- Updating contract policy training materials and provide training to stakeholders.
- Statutory and Compliance support
- IP support.
The Successful Applicant
- Master in Law or LLM (ideally Common Law).
- English completely fluent.
- 2-5 years experience in contract and commercial law within a law firm or an international company.
What's on Offer
International environment and challenging environment.