You are here
Junior AP Accountant (m/f)
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- AP Junior Accounting
About Our Client
Our client is an international company active in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Execute Requisition-to-Payment activities for a FSC market and provide timely and accurate output as requested by the market accounting regulations
- Ensure highest level of compliance
- Participate to continuous improvement & process excellence initiatives
- Process of 3 party, T&E and intercompany invoices, ensuring highest level of quality and accuracy (60-80%)
- Propose and post month end accruals
- Execution of NFCM/compliance controls
- Execute month and month end reconciliations
The Successful Applicant
Education (minimum/desirable): Degree or school diploma in finance and/or accounting or relevant experience.
Experience: 0.5 to 1 year in account payable department (preferably shared services)
Languages: Command of English (First level) and preferably one other European (FSC) language
What's on Offer
An interested junior position in accounting, within an international and dynamic environment.