You are here
Java Developer (m/w)
About Our Client
Our client is a startup with an international presence, looking for a Java Developer in Lausanne.
As back-end developer, you are interested in geospatial Open Source technologies and you are strongly motivated to develop innovative web, desktop and mobile GIS solutions for our customers. Ideally, you have experience in (Web-)GIS programming and you have excellent knowledge of JAVA frameworks (Eclipse, Spring, Hibernate, etc) and of software architecture.
Outgoing, you are able to work in a team and understand clients' needs.
Responsibilities of the Java Developer
- Deployment and extension of the OSGeo/LocationTech Java Stack
- Development of new core modules
- Maintenance of applications
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent technical skills in JAVA programming
- Experience in OSGeo stack and OGC standards, a plus
- Knowledge of Linux, a plus
- Computer engineering diploma
- Languages: French, English (written and spoken), German a plus
- Independent, motivated and responsible
- Strong interest in Open Source
What's on Offer
International environment in a challenging startup