You are here
Import/Export Specialist with L/C experience
Exciting position with fast decision-making processes due to flat hierarchy
Entrepreneurial mindset and proactive approach required
About Our Client
For our client, a global player in steel and metal distribution based in the Zug area, we are currently looking for an experienced Import/Export Specialist with experience with letters of credit.
As part of the supply chain hub in Zug you will act as a point of contact for both suppliers and customers concerning all enquiries and orders related to shipments. Your task areas in this position are as follows:
- Development and implementation of traffic processes to ensure commercial excellence
- Coordination of traffic activities within the wider organisation
- Execution of trade deals from order receipt to invoicing and file closure
- Tracking and monitoring material flows
- Liaising with customers and suppliers to develop close business relationships
- Providing senior management with weekly updates
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years' experience in traffic role with exposure to warehouse operations, material planning and container booking-scheduling
- Experience in handling all forms of documentation for bulk and containers cargoes
- Experience in export and import including Letter of Credits
- Intermediate knowledge of SAP - Sales & Distribution and Materials Management
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office Excel
- Experience with Process Mapping supply chain processes
- Fluent in English written and verbal. French and/or German a plus.
What's on Offer
Do you have solid experience in import/export and do you value working in a familiar environement? Then do not hesitate and apply online now!