You are here
About Our Client
Our client, a Software company based in Geneva, is looking for a General Counsel.
- Review all contractual arrangements that the Group undertakes to ensure its position is not compromised.
- Responsible for overseeing all legal matters pertaining to the organisation, including commercial, corporate, regulatory, governance, intellectual property, and employment related matters.
- Provide timely and practical legal advice to the company's business leaders, including proactively identifying recurring issues and providing advice and counsel to the company's management team.
- Serve as key lawyer/legal advisor on all major business transactions, including acquisitions, divestitures and joint ventures.
- Deliver advice on how to manage legal risk and report the risks to key management teams.
- Assume ultimate responsibility for ensuring that the company conducts its business in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 7 year's experience as a Senior Legal Counsel within a Software company.
- Good negotiation and drafting skills.
- Ability to work on a broad range of commercial/legal matters.
- Must possess a business-oriented approach to problem solving.
- Capable of providing/coordinating varied legal support and advising cross border.
- Fluent in English and French.
What's on Offer
Unique Lawyer, permanent role, dynamic and flexible environment.