You are here
This position is now filled
Forwarding & Accounting Assistant
- Polyvalent role in Logistics and Accounting
- Human-size trading company
About Our Client
Our client is a human-size trading company with headquarters in Geneva Canton.
Reporting to both the Forwarding Manager and the Accounting Manager you will be responsible for:
- Drafting and Reviewing Purchase and Sales Contract
- Assisting the Forwarding Manager in the execution of contracts (contact with Shipping lines, inspectors and other counter parties)
- Monitoring existing stock levels.
- Providing Trade Finance support (L\C's opening...)
- Processing Invoicing duties.
- Coding and processing suppliers' invoices.
- Preparing payments.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for the following profile:
- Commercial diploma
- 2 to 3 years' experience in a similar position with a trading company
- Fluent in English and French, German is an asset
- Ability to handle a multitasking position.
- Flexibility, stress resistant.
What's on Offer
A polyvalent position in physical operations and accounting