You are here
Financial Analyst FR - ENG - SPA and / or ITA 100% (m/f)
Financial analysis FR - ENG - SPA and / or ITA
About Our Client
Our client is a multi-family office based in Geneva.
- In charge of portfolio analysis and implementation of strategy's decisions ;
- Ordering by account and mass ordering (stocks, bonds, FX, private equity etc.) ;
- Performance reporting and portfolio management strategy ;
- Instruments selection for standard and special portfolios ;
- Client support and client presentation ;
- Creation of management reports ;
- Creation of investment proposals ;
- Basic and detailed performance analysis ;
- Monitoring and control of portfolios asset allocation ;
- Other projects ad hoc ;
- Administrative support.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master in Finance ;
- 3 - 4 year's experience in financial analysis or portfolio analysis ;
- A significant experience in a similar environment ;
- Knowledge on multi-assets and financial markets ;
- Excellent language skills in French, English, Spanish and / or Italian in speaking and writing ;
- Good IT skills in Word, Excel, Power Point and VBA ideally ;
- Smart, flexible, hard worker and professional ;
- Team player and sense of confidentiality ;
- Swiss residence.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a 100% permanent contract within a small, dynamic and attractive environment for young and curious people.