You are here
Executive Assistant to VP - La Côte
- Executive Assistant Role based on La Côte
- International and start-up mindset required
About Our Client
Our client is an international company based in La Côte.
Must enjoy a "start-up" atmosphere and be flexible, show initiative, good judgment and be willing to take on additional tasks and responsibilities as needed to achieve goals and deliverables. Familiarity with biotechnology or high tech is a strong advantage.
* Provide general administrative support, to include: calendar and meeting management, coordination of leadership team meetings - set agendas, attend, capture meeting minutes, and follow through on action items.
* Assist in the preparation of documents and logistics for executive meetings; support the preparation of Board materials as appropriate.
* Maintain working knowledge of relevant company policies and procedures and provide information in this regard as required.
* Manage expense reporting by preparing and submitting expense reports, often including complex international travel related transactions.
* Provide finance and budget support by submitting requests for purchase orders, and tracking invoices through the payment process.
* Support or facilitate global communications, in and outside of normal office hours, as needed.
* Business travel arrangements for the VP as required. Proactively troubleshoot and address travel conflicts. Additionally, generate detailed itineraries, including arranging for the use of visitor offices and coordinating office support needs in satellite locations.
* Coordination and logistics support of meetings and events, both on and off-site.
The Successful Applicant
* Prior experience supporting senior executives, preferably in the biopharma industry.
* Excellent inter-personal, verbal and writing skills, energy and enthusiasm with a positive outlook required.
* Exceptional organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to work in an accurate manner.
* Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and to perform tasks simultaneously with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment. Project management and project coordination skills desired.
* Experience planning large, complex meetings desired.
* Possess a high-level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint experience required.
* Ability to exercise sound judgment and determine priorities. Proactively anticipate and identify issues and propose solutions or takes steps to resolve.
* Demonstrated experience problem-solving and maintaining a proactive and diplomatic demeanor in a complex, ambiguous situations.
* Demonstrated ability to use discretion and manage sensitive and confidential information
What's on Offer